3 bedroom apartment for sale71H Drayton Park, London
- Three Bed / Two Bath Apartment
- Good internal condition
- Top floor (5th) with lift access
- 1025 sq ft (approx.)
- Private Terrace with separate balcony
- SMEG white goods
- Inclusive of one allocated parking space
- Close to underground and mainline stations
- Energy Efficiency Rating - E
A rare opportunity to purchase a penthouse-style three bedroom, two bathroom apartment within the Drayton Park development. Comprising over 1020 sq ft, the property further features an expansive private terrace which provides an extra dimension to urban living. The property comprises a sizable reception and dining room leading onto the exterior space, open-plan kitchen fitted with quality fixtures and appliances to include granite work surfaces and SMEG dishwasher, washer-dryer and fridge freezer, three generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and access to a private balcony. The second and third bedrooms share access to a separate bathroom. The apartment is offered inclusive of one secure underground parking space. The development features video-phone entry security system, communal gardens and bicycle storage facilities. Situated moments from Arsenal tube and Drayton Park mainline stations the location offers impressive journey times into the City and West End. A viewing is highly recommended as we expect this unique property to sell quickly. Energy Efficiency Rating – E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45222086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3310981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.