2 bedroom flat for saleOff Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1
- Perfectly Located Two Bedroom Apartment
- Short Walk To Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Liverpool St
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Plus Family Bathroom
- Spacious & Bright Open Plan Living Room
- Sleek Kitchen & South Facing Balcony
- 0.1 Miles To Shoredtich High St Tube Station
- Call Us 24 Hours To Arrange A Viewing
**A BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT WITH BALCONY JUST MOMENTS FROM BRICK LANE AND SPITALFIELDS MARKET- south facing private balcony and a large stylish open plan living room / Kitchen.
Great for those who love the Shoreditch vibe or want an easy walking commute to The Ciity. This property is located off the busy road but theres lots of bars, restaurants and shops very close by.
Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.