3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlays Lane, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20
- Extended three bedroom Victorian semi
- Great investment opportunity
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Living room
- Breakfast room and re-fitted kitchen
- Large garden
- No onward chain
An extended Victorian semi-detached family home or investment property.
The accommodation comprises; to the first floor there is a master bedroom and en-suite shower room plus two further bedrooms.
On the ground floor a living room, bathroom with utility cupboard and open plan fitted kitchen leading to breakfast room/dining room.
Outside there is a large well maintained rear garden.
The property is situated within the heart of the village and within easy walking distance of the local shops, pubs and restaurants as well as Royal Holloway University.
This property is highly recommended for early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Rented till September 2018 @ £1,895pcm. But could be vacant in March if required!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45254508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENG160140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Englefield Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.