3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale20 Naples Road, Edgeley, Stockport, Cheshire
- Three Bedroomed, Well Presented
- Period Semi Detached House
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Garden & Patio to Rear
- Solar Panels
- Property in convenient Location to Amenities
- Viewing is Highly Recommended to Appreciate
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Period Property located in the popular area of Cheadle Heath. The property comprises of entrance hallway leading off to living room, open plan to dining room, modern fitted kitchen and French doors leading out from reception room two, under stairs storage. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom suite. Property benefits from GCH as well as being fully double glazed and solar panels. To the rear of the property there is a patio area and rear garden. Property is ideal for first time buyers, young family or investors. Viewing is essential to appreciate property.
Property ref: 121_302_4285584
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45254601.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4285584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.