1 bedroom terraced house for saleWESTBURY STREET, LEEDS, LS10 3BZ
- ONE BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED COOKING APPLIANCES
- GENEROUS BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN TO FRONT
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY NETWORK
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- POTENTIAL RENT: £400 PCM
- BUY TO LET
- MUST SEE PROPERTY
Linley and Simpson are pleased to offer for sale this charming terraced house which is situated close to all local amenities. The property is sure to appeal to first time buyers or investors. In brief the property comprises of: good sized sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated electric cooking appliances, one bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a house bathroom comprising of a corner bath, contemporary glass bowl sink and separate shower. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout as well a fantastic courtyard style garden to the front complete with feature lighting. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
LOUNGE 16'8" x 11'1" (5.08 x 3.38)
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to front, contemporary fireplace with living flame effect gas fire, and television point.
KITCHEN 10'7" x 5'4" (3.23 x 3.38)
Modern fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven and hob with filter hood over, space for washing machine, tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Storage cupboard and doors leading to bedroom and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 13'8" x 9'11" (4.17 x 3.02) max
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and television point.
White four piece suite comprising corner bath, hand wash basin, contemporary glass bowl hand wash basin, combination boiler, step in shower cubicle, low level WC, tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Courtyard garden with feature lighting, artificial lawned area and paved area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45255312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.