3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Road, London.
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Lounge
- End of Terrace House
- Potential for Extension
- Walking distance to Blackhorse Road Tube Station
- Close to Park, Schools and Shops
- A Must See!
- Walking Distance to Walthamtow Market
- Excellent Potential for Extension
- Rear Garage
- Ideal for families
A SUPERB VICTORIAN END-TERRACED HOUSE, COMPRISING OF A THROUGH LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW, AN EXTENDED KITCHEN with three double bedrooms, first floor large family bathroom, a further W.C downstairs and a rear garden.
There is further potential for rear extension and loft conversion under permitted development scheme. Wellington Road is located within a short walk to Blackhorse Road tube St. (Victoria Line) and is also within walking distance to Walthamstow Central tube and main line St. (Victoria Line) and Bus Station.
There are numerous parks such Lloyds Park and William Morris Gallery within a short walk away plus there are many good local schools nearby. The historic village and hoe street (both within walking distance) offers numerous bars, restaurants, cafes and eateries.
Walthamstow High Street is 5 minutes away approx. and is said to be Europe’s longest outdoor market. Offered with no onward chain,
please call our sales team on 0208 527 7007 to arrange an appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7308655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Completion Sales & Lettings Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.