4 bedroom detached house for saleBranksome Park, Poole
Sold by Us
- Enjoying a picturesque setting just over 300 metres from the beautiful Branksome Beach
- This truly impressive 3915 sq ft property was built with a money-no-object budget, circa 1990
- Four double bedrooms with views over grounds, including dual-aspect master suite
- Stunning, unique hexagonal reception hall with sweeping solid teak staircase and bridge
- Four reception rooms with views of the grounds radiate from entrance hall
- Bathrooms include two en-suite, familly bathroom, and downstairs cloakroom adjacent to laundry room
- On an elevated position in over 0.5 acres of secluded well-stocked manicured grounds
- Large sweeping driveway with plenty of off-road parking, and double garage with garden room at rear
- Parkstone Golf Course approximately 1.5 miles away
- To avoid disappointment, call Hearnes today on 01202 377 377
A grand residence in a picturesque setting, just over 300 metres from the beautiful Branksome Beach. The property was designed by a local architect under the careful eye of the well-travelled owners, who have brought together ideas from around the world to create this stunning home.
Set on an elevated position in just over half an acre of well stocked manicured grounds with a sweeping drive, this truly impressive property was built with a money-no-object budget, around 1990. The architect responsible for bringing the owners dream to life designed the impressive 3915 sq ft home around the stunning and unique vaulted ceiling hexagonal reception hall, with its sweeping solid teak staircase, which greets you upon entering the property. From this central feature radiate the reception rooms, providing the perfect setting for comfortable living. The rooms flow into each other, with the study, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, and kitchen/breakfast room all enjoying sylvan views over the beautifully maintained grounds.
The current owner has remarked that she never tires of waking up in the spectacular double-aspect master bedroom, with its south-facing views over the grounds, and its walk-in wardrobe and luxury en-suite bathroom. The remainder of the well-proportioned three double bedrooms and spacious bathrooms are all accessed via a truly exceptional landing. The landing features a bridge with views down into the entrance atrium, where the large picture windows allow light to flood into the home.
The attention to detail continues to be felt in the well thought out, secluded grounds that surround and showcase the home. The drive winds its way towards the double garage which once accommodated a Rolls Royce and Mercedes Benz side-by-side and has a store room at the rear, as well as offering extensive parking and turning space.
The property retains its original fittings in bathrooms and kitchen and is offered in immaculate order throughout having been lovingly maintained by the present owner since new. The original specification includes extensive teak internal woodwork including an octagonal reception hall floor as well as all other floors, stairs, skirting, doors and frames; German UPVC double glazing with tilt and turn function; gas central heating primarily via radiators but underfloor in the drawing room; substantial ceiling coving with varying designs appropriate to each room; at least two windows in every room including several corner dual aspects; fitted wardrobes included.
This home occupies one of the best locations in Branksome Park with its proximity to the beach, and offers an incredible layout with the perfect opportunity for personalisation. The current owners enjoy being situated so close to the sea while, at the same time, feeling as though they are in the countryside due to the seclusion offered by the grounds, yet so convenient for amenities.
Branksome beach restaurant and terrace bar is open year round and offers spectacular sea views bordered by the wooded cliffs of Branksome Chine. Canford Cliffs Village is located just over half a mile away and offers a range of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. Westbourne is only a little further, at just over a mile away, with its wide range of cafés, bars, shops, and restaurants which include an M&S Food Hall and Tesco along the road. Bournemouth train station can be found just over 3 miles, and Parkstone Golf Club is only 1.5 miles away.
Council Tax Band: H EPC: E
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45261297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 129718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.