3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLees Road, Yalding
- Charming Three Bedroom Family Cottage
- Recently Updated Yet Retaining Period Features
- Grade II Listed
- Spacious and Adaptable Living
- Located In The Heart Of The Village
A charming Grade II listed cottage situated in the heart of the popular village of Yalding. This former bakery c. 18-19 century was converted in the late 1980's and the current owners, whilst retaining period features including beams and sash windows, have sympathetically updated the property. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
As you walk through this semi-detached family cottage, you feel at home with the spacious and adaptable living accommodation. On the ground floor there is a feature 21' (6.40m) living room plus a separate dining room, a modern kitchen and spacious entrance hall with decorative iron banister leading to the first floor which offers a master bedroom with dressing area and en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with ample storage. The property benefits from having gas central heating and a parking space to the rear.
The village of Yalding offers local amenities including a general store, library, doctor's surgery, primary school and post office. You may choose to set out on an evening stroll along the river or let the children burn off their energy in the local children's play area.
There is a short drive into the town of Paddock Wood which offers further shopping and bank facilities, as well as a railway station providing regular services into London. The County town of Maidstone is within driving distance. The M20 and M25 provide links to the coast and motorway networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Period Homes by Simon Miller, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.