3 bedroom terraced house for saleCollingwood, Pulborough, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom mid-terrace house
- Set within a small cul-de-sac
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- Garden to rear
- Walk to station, school and shops
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Set within a small cul-de-sac just around the corner from the village primary school, this delightful mid terrace house offers family friendly accommodation and a neat, easy to maintain rear garden.The integral garage offers plenty of space for bikes, toys - or even a car - with driveway parking for two cars in front.Double glazed and with a gas fired central heating system, this would also make a good buy-to-let investment, being close to the medical centre, supermarkets and Pulborough's mainline railway station.Two of the three bedrooms are doubles and the open plan lounge/diner feels bright and airy, being dual aspect.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I bought the house about four years ago for my three grown up children to live in. Having always lived locally, we liked that the property is within walking distance of all local amenities, as well as the mainline railway station, which offers direct access to London and Gatwick.It has been a very economical home to run and apart from carrying out some updating and personalising, we really haven't needed to do any work at all here.We hope the next owner enjoys this wonderful family home just as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 24'0 (7.32m) narrowing to 11'0 (3.36m) x 15'8 (4.78m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 11'0 (3.41m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'5 (3.36m x 3.18m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45282528.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.