2 bedroom terraced house for saleRussell Street, Rotherham
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Brilliant Opportunity for FTB/Investors
- Excellent Location for Rotherham town centre
- VIEW NOW!
83 Russell Street, Eastwood, Rotherham, S65 1RN. We are in receipt of an offer of £30,270 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. William H Brown, Mansfield
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - WELL PLACED FOR ROTHERHAM TOWN CENTRE. This Two Bedroom Terrace property briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedroom, Bathroom and rear yard.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front and a door to the front also.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.58m )
This kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, co-ordinated work surfaces with sink and drainer units.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 6' 2" x 12' 1" ( 1.88m x 3.68m )
With a double glazed window to the rear.
With a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside & Gardens
To the rear of the property is a yard/lawned garden.
Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45285201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.