4 bedroom terraced house for sale55 Silverdale Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Period features throughout
- Very popular location
- Delightful rear garden
- In need of general updating
- Accommodation spread over three floors
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Close to well respected Junior and Senior Schools
- Walking distance to railway station
- Perfect location for commuters
- New boiler needed
*A REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY* Price range £290,000 - £310,000. Mother Goose is delighted to bring to market yet another period property in this extremely popular residential area of Tunbridge Wells within walking distance of the railway station and Tunbridge Wells Town Centre. This spacious 4 bedroom three storey house is in need of general updating but with three double bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom, a good sized terraced rear garden and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room it has so much to offer as a comfortable family home at a very realistic price. It currently presents itself as a fantastic blank canvas in an enviable location where property is in great demand. Close to well respected Junior and Senior Schools. NO CHAIN
To view this property please call Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents.
Perfect for commuters.This property is located in the very popular residential area of Tunbridge Wells. It is within walking distance to the station and local well respected Junior and Senior schools in the area. Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre is also within walking distance of this property. There are some beautiful parks close-by perfect for dog walking and family days out.
Property ref: 121_1962_4282870
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45304899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4282870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.