4 bedroom detached house for saleSkylands Rise, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3
- Large open plan space
- Utility room
- Flexible living
- South facing enclosed garden
Upload Abode are delighted to present this excellent 4 bedroom family home. Located in a quiet family estate this home has been finished to a high standard throughout. Recently upgraded it benefits from a downstairs extension with utility room and toilet . An additional garage conversion offer a spacious room currently used as a 2nd sitting room but can be used as a 4th bedroom.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Last house on the street, we have no through traffic so perfect for young children.
2. Great community spirit, only a few weeks ago the estate organised a haunted house for the children.
3. Massive utility room with lots of extra storage.
4. South facing garden with great decked area for entertaining.
5. Extended driveway with space for 4 cars.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door leading to a small entrance hall fitted with a stunning dark wood floor that flows through to the living and dining rooms.
A beautiful light space with large double glazed windows and leads to the open plan dining room.
Great space linked to the living room with access to the garden through large double glazed patio doors.
Recently refurbished with views of the back garden
High end gloss finished cabinets provide all the extra storage needed for a young family.
Modern downstairs toilet
Bedroom 4/Additional living space:
Currently used as a second living area, this large bright room could be used for a number of purposes and is an excellent space.
Carpeted with fitted wardrobes and leads to a beautiful ensuite with shower and tiled flooring.
Carpeted double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes.
Good size single bedroom.
Large family bathroom with shower and bath.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway to accommodate four vehicles.
The rear of the property is landscaped with a decking area and benefits from a separate area with a shed and place to keep bins.
Please check out the 3D Virtual tour of this property to experience everything it has to offer. .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0000008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upload Abode, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.