4 bedroom house for saleLancaster Close, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2LD
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Master En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Sought After Birkdale Location
- Quiet Cul de Sac Position
- Integral Garage and Off Road Parking
- EPC: D
**SHORESIDE BIRKDALE**FOUR BEDROOMS**DETACHED**CAL DE SAC POSITION**
Anthony James are pleased to present to the sales market this well presented, modern four bedroomed detached residence, ideally situated in a quiet cul de sac in the sought after Birkdale area, close to shops, schools, transport links and amenities. The property briefly comprises; porch, entrance hall, dining kitchen, dining room, living room, conservatory, WC and integral garage to the ground floor and two double bedrooms (master with en suite), two single bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from lawned front garden, off road parking and a lawned rear garden with raised timber decking boasting a built in seating area and cover making a perfect space for entertaining. EPC: D.
From our offices turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, slight right onto Lancaster Rd, turn left onto Lancaster Close.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.