3 bedroom detached house for saleKings Meadow, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom detached house
- Modern presentation throughout
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking and garage
- Close to local schools and bus links
- Offered with no onward chain
This three bedroom detached home is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location close to local primary schools and bus links, and is offered with the benefit if no onward chain. The property has been recently updated to provide modern and well planned accommodation, briefly comprising; entrance hall, cloaks/WC, through lounge/dining room and modern kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking and garage. Viewings highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45315885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.