4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlot 1, New Build, Hull Road, Cottingham, HU16 4PA
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- NEW BUILD HOMES
- EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT OF TWO DWELLINGS
- GENEROUS LAYOUTS
- SPACIOUS GARDENS
- BUILD GUARANTEE
- PRIME COTTINGHAM LOCATION
SHOWHOME OPEN DAY , SATURDAY THE 30TH OF MAY. 11:00-14:00. ALL PARTIES WELCOME . PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED AVAILABLE.
Development of just Two Detached Properties on this gated development, being located off Hull Road in Cottingham.
The opportunity exists to purchase a highly specified and sizable residence offering a great deal of privacy and seclusion throughout, yet remaining in close proximity to Cottingham Village centre.
The highly reputable developers Black Cat Homes Ltd. have embraced the philosophy of providing versatile living space over two floors of living accommodation, with an emphasis on retaining elements of luxurious design and contemporary appeal.
The individual properties are accessed from a shared and gated Entrance Drive providing an excellent level of executive appeal.
A central Entrance Hallway provides access to a Formal Lounge space with bay fronted views to the front aspect, a modern style living space is provided to the Family Room/Kitchen completed to the highest of specifications, leading open plan through to the Family/Sitting Room space and Utility Room. Provision has been made for a dedicated Dining Room with views over the rear garden.
Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom also exist to the ground floor level.
To the first floor a central landing area provides access to a Master Suite boasting excellent proportions with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room, a further Double Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom is also accommodated for, serving as the guest suite of an excellent size.
To the external areas of this family home a Detached Double Garage provides ample parking provision with forecourt parking for numerous vehicles with well-stocked gardens to the side and rear elevations.
Properties of this type are rarely offered for sale with in this immediate location and with the benefit of all the qualities associated with a new build home, Black Cat Homes Ltd. have created a product with individual design.
Accommodation Comprises -
Ground Floor -
Formal Lounge - 6.85m x 5.10m -
Dining Room - 3.62m x 3.85m -
Family Room/Kitchen - 7.3m X 6.2 (23'11" X 20'4")
Utility Room - 2.55m x 1.95m -
Bedroom Three - 4.45m x 3.95m -
Bedroom Four - 3.85m x 3.25m -
House Bathroom -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.6m x 3.87m -
Dressing Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.95m x 3.44m -
Internal Specification - * All internal doors to be painted cream satin wood with chrome furniture.
* All walls to be finished in magnolia with ceilings in white emulsion.
* All internal timbers finished in cream.
* Decorative covings to Hall and Lounge.
* Kitchens are designed with a generous range of quality units inclusive of Range Cooker, feature canopy, Dishwasher, integrated Fridge/Freezer and Microwave. With a choice of high quality doors available. Granite worktops will be fitted as standard in the Kitchen.
* A choice of sanitary wear is available, heated towel rail will be provided in the Family Bathroom and En Suites.
* A full selection of wall tiles are available for customers to choose from, all shower areas are fully tiled with half tiling elsewhere.
* Plumbing provided for a washing machine.
* Full gas central heating fitted as standard.
* A generous amount of sockets are provided inside the property, wiring for satellite T.V, T.V points to Lounge, Kitchen/Family Room and all Bedrooms.
* Three telephone points will be provided as standard to the Hall, Kitchen and Bedroom One.
* Down Lighters will be provided in the Kitchen and Breakfast area, Bathroom, En Suite and Dressing Room as standard (where applicable).
* A security system fitted as standard.
* Fitted wardrobes will be supplied to Bedroom One.
External Specification - * External sockets will be provided to the front and rear of the property.
* Plot One will be built in quality facing brick, Plot Two will be rendered.
* White uPVC doubleglazed windows.
* Doorbell chime fitted to the front door.
* Wiring will be provided for external lighting to the front and back doors.
* Outside tap will be fitted as standard.
* Turfing provided to the front and rear gardens.
* Block Paved drive to each individual plot and the shared access will be tarmac.
* Pathways and fencing to the property as per the Estate Plan.
* All garages fitted with roll over doors, electrically operated.
* All garages are fitted with an electric supply.
* The property will be built allowing full cover an Architect Certificate.
Agents Note - If you wish to discuss any of these homes and the specifications or to request a site viewing please do not hesitate to contact the sole selling agents Stanifords.com.
Tenure - We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
Services (Not Tested) - Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
Fixtures And Fittings - Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: (01482) 631133
Websites - www.stanifords.com
Mortgage Clause - Stanifords.com provide independent financial advice through Stanifords Financial Services and the Mortgage Advice Bureau. Further details and referrals immediately available through the Swanland office Tel 01482 631133 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Surveys - WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE COMPETITIVE RATES FOR SURVEYS BOTH PRIVATE AND MORTGAGE STYLE, AS WELL AS R.I.C.S. HOMEBUYERS SURVEY AND VALUATIONS. WHY NOT SPEAK TO OUR BEVERLEY OR SWANLAND OFFICES FOR FULL DETAILS.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY
Services: None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating insulation, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25045432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanifords.com, Swanland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.