10 bedroom detached house for saleRawlinson Road, Southport
- Ideal Investment Property
- Potential For 8-10 Apartments
- Viewings Recommended
- Masses of Commercial Potential
- Bundles of Character with high coved ceilings and stained glass windows
- House plot just under 1/2 acres
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to the market an ideal investment opportunity, to acquire this property which is full of character, charm and located close to Southport town centre. The property stands in just under 1/2 acre plot and includes six separate apartments, all contains; kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom and bedrooms, with the potential to build up to ten apartments. The property throughout comprises of grand opulent rooms, high coved ceilings, stained glass windows and large original wooden doors. Externally the property has a spacious driveway to park multiple cars, and to the rear is laid to lawn. Viewings are strongly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45335895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4805483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.