4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch End, Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Grade II* Listed Village House
- Wealth Of Character And Period Features
- Less Than 1 Mile From The Station
- Sought After Location
- Double Garage
- Walled Garden
- Just Under 3000sq.ft. Of Accommodation
Property Ground Floor: LARGE RECEPTION HALL UTILITY ROOM CLOAKROOM Stairs to cellar SITTING ROOM KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM DINING ROOM First Floor: VAULTED DRAWING ROOM PRINCIPAL BEDROOM with en-suite shower BEDROOM 2 BEDROOM 3 BEDROOM 4 FAMILY BATHROOM With bath and shower Outside: DOUBLE GARAGE WALLED REAR GARDEN
Gardens The walled garden, primarily laid to lawn, is well tended and there is a double garage with further accommodation/storage over.
Location Church Farm House is situated less than 1 mile from Haddenham & Thame Parkway station, where the Chiltern Line connects to London, from 37 minutes, and to Birmingham in the other direction. Haddenham was mentioned in the Domesday Book and is a large village situated between Aylesbury and Thame within sight of the Chiltern Hills. The old part of Haddenham has a picture postcard look, with witchert cottages and walls surrounding the parish church, which was built around 1215. There is good schooling within the village as well as Grammar Schools in Aylesbury and several specialist and private schools in the immediate area.
Floor Plan Services TENURE Freehold SERVICES Mains water, electricity and gas. COUNCIL TAX Band G LOCAL AUTHORITY Aylesbury Vale District Council Tel: 01296 585858
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600110303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.