3 bedroom maisonette for saleFalmouth Road, Evington, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Wooden Single Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Wc, Kitchen Diner, Sitting Room
- First Floor With Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor With Bedroom One & Shower Room
- Rear Garden, Communal Garden
- Offered For Sale With No Upwards Chain
New to the market is this three bedroom three storey maisonette situated in a convenient location in Evington. The accommodation includes an entrance hall with WC, kitchen diner, sitting room, three bedrooms and shower room over two further floors. Outside enjoys a low maintenance rear garden and communal gardens. The property, which is offered for sale with No Upwards Chain, would provide an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity and is ideally placed for access to highly regarded schooling and day to day amenities in nearby Evington village or along Evington Road. Further amenities are available in Oadby town centre or along the popular Queens Road shopping parade in nearby Clarendon Park. The popular Leicestershire Golf Course if also within reach.
Gas central heating, wooden single glazing. Entrance hall, WC, kitchen diner, sitting room. First floor with two bedrooms. Second floor with bedroom one & shower room. Rear garden, communal garden. Offered for Sale with No Upwards Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45347691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10014215_7479709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.