2 bedroom apartment for saleUpper High Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23
- 2 Bedrooms
- Very high specification and finish
- Ideally situated, moments from the train station
- Private garden
Communal entrance hall * Open-plan kitchen and living room * 2 Bedrooms * Luxurious bathroom * Private garden * EPC rating C
Situated at the top of the High Street, the property has been thoughtfully converted by Williams Ewan, one of Winchester's premier developers, into two impressive duplex apartments. The managers of the company have lived in the Winchester area since birth. They have a high regard for undertaking sympathetic and appropriate development and all of their work is approved through CRL.
Designed and built to the highest standards, the apartment has been built to a very high specification and finish.
Standout features include:
* Clerkenwell Gloss Flint Grey Kitchen
* Granite worktop with Garda swan neck tap
* AEG chimney extractor
* AEG Tower fridge freezer
* Induction Hob
* AEG multi-function fan oven
* AEG dishwasher
* AEG washing machine
* Curvaceous washbasin with Matrix basin mixer
* Curvaceous slate wall drawer unit
* Imperial bath
* Osca basin and bath shower mixer with stone shower tray, frameless hinged shower door, Chime stainless steel riser rail with shelf
* Arc back to wall WC and cistern
* Ultra-high efficiency gas boiler
* Feature oak flooring to kitchen
* Oak staircase
* Oak internal doors
* Porcelain ceramic tiling to bathrooms
* Double glazed windows
* BT phone point
* Secure entry system
The apartment is ideally situated within easy reach of the train station (London Waterloo in under an hour), the High Street and local car parks. Voted "Best City To Live" in the Sunday Times "Best Places To Live", Winchester provides a
range of facilities including a theatre, a library known as the Discovery Centre, cinema, River Park Leisure Centre, Orams Arbour and the well-known Farmers' Market, all of which are highly accessible from Upper High Street. There are also excellent road links to London via the M3, the south coast via the M27, and north to Newbury and Oxford via the A34. Southampton Airport is just 15 minutes away by road or rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45359184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.