3 bedroom flat for saleButlers Wharf Building, 36 Shad Thames, London, SE1
- River front duplex penthouse apartment
- Views of the Thames Tower Bridge & The City
- Three bedrooms (could be adapted to four)
- three bathrooms (plus separate WC)
- 3003 sq ft internal space
- 857 sq ft outside space
- 24hr Concierge
- Two underground parking spaces
- Service Charge £3788.62 (01/04/14 - 30/06/14)
A rare opportunity to acquire this unique riverfront 3003 sq ft three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment with 857 sq ft of outside space.
The apartment is situated on the 6th and 7th (top) floors of this landmark warehouse conversion which benefits from uninterrupted sweeping views of the river Thames, Tower Bridge, The City and Canary Wharf. The kitchen and living room form the centre piece and wow factor of this property spanning over 1700 sq ft in its own right fully utilising the kitchens southerly aspect and private terrace which floods the 6th floor with light. This fully compliments the large living room where Tower Bridge and the London Skyline can be appreciated to its upmost from the river front balcony, walled garden and uncompromised square footage. The accommodation of the apartment is extremely flexible as it could be reorganised into a four bedroom apartment if necessary by any purchaser and is set up in a ‘house’ style with the living area on the 6th floor and bedrooms on the 7th floor. This carefully thought out and interior designed apartment has stunning river views and a terrace from the master bedroom and also the third bedroom. The second bedroom has a large south facing terrace and that benefits from excellent sun exposure and southerly views towards the South and the Shard of Glass. Butlers Wharf is the Southbank’s premier address offering all the facilities one would expect including two parking spaces allocated to this apartment, 24hr concierge and a long lease.
Shad Thames is a desirable location along the banks of the River Thames, steeped in history and enchanting character. A variety of bars and restaurants are within walking distance, as is the popular Design Museum. The area is very accessible and whilst many residents walk across Tower Bridge into the City, there are also good transport links via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern line) and Tower Hill (District & Circle lines) - an additional transport option is the River Taxi at St Katharine Docks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45371003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW140057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.