5 bedroom detached house for saleYeoman Park, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Executive 5 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage
- 3 separate living rooms
- Superb garden
- Large conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (64)
The owners of this exceptional five bedroom family home have spared no expense in creating an absolutely wonderful place to come home to. A quick look at the floor plan will show you the three living rooms that give you the choice of relaxing with a good book in the peace and quiet of the sitting room or gathering round the television with the family in the lounge.The large dining room is a great place for everybody to enjoy a catch up over dinner and gives plenty of room for a large table to seat all your friends when they come round.The home has a great balance for modern living with the conservatory linking the house to the superb garden which is very secluded as nobody is overlooking you.Anyone with a car they love will be glad to see the double garage which can be used to house your pride and joy with plenty of extra space for storage too.This home is also packed full of features, from the integrated sound system which runs both inside and out of the house, the irrigation system in the garden, external lighting and remote control garage doors - modern technology is prevalent throughout the home.
What the Owner says:
We have been so happy in this house; seen our family grow up and enjoyed great friendships within the small, close knit community around us. It is always great to come home to this place.Over the years we have modernised and upgraded every aspect of our home and large garden to a high specification, keeping up with the trends of modern life styles. We love al fresco living and the large deck, conservatory, patio, external lighting, heating and hot tub make for a great outdoor life and get togethers too.We hope the new owners will love our house as much as we do.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'8 x 12'6 (5.69m x 3.81m)
- Sitting Room: 12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m)
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 9'9 (4.40m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 9'3 (4.40m x 2.82m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 14'9 x 13'2 (4.50m x 4.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 maximum (4.40m) x 14'3 (4.35m) narrowing to 10'9 (3.28m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 11'6 (3.79m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 8'3 (3.48m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'5 x 9'6 (3.79m x 2.90m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 8'5 x 7'10 (2.57m x 2.39m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage & Drive
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45378963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.