1 bedroom apartment for saleFoxes Road, Newport
- Beautiful Assisted Living Apartment
- 1 Bedroom with Juliette Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 24hr, 365 days a Year on Site Staffing
- Lift to All Floors
- Guest suite, Function Room & Homeowners Lounge
An opportunity to purchase a beautiful apartment in Somers Brook Court, a development of 58 assisted living apartments for the over 70's. The home which is warmed by underfloor heating offers well presented, spacious, light and airy accommodation comprising , entrance hall, living room with Juliette balcony overlooking the Lukely Brook, kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a large modern bathroom.
On site facilities include a 24 hour emergency call system and 365 days a year on site staffing, camera entry system, function room, guest suite, homeowners lounge, landscaped gardens, a table service restaurant and a lift to all floors.
The town centre of Newport is just a short walk away and offers a wide variety of shops and amenities, whilst Sainsbury's supermarket is just across the road.
Front door into-
ENTRANCE HALL Access to roof space. Emergency pull cord. Doors off to-
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 10' 5" (4.57m x 3.18m) UPVC double glazed door to the Juliette balcony with UPVC double glazed window adjacent overlooking the Lukely Brook. Television aerial point. Open plan to-
KITCHEN 9' 8" x 7' 0" (2.95m x 2.13m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in Hotpoint electric oven. Hot point halogen hob with stainless steel extractor hood with light above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Velux window allowing natural light. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 10' 5" x 14' 8" (3.18m x 4.47m) A double room with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the Lukely Brook. Telephone point. Built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 6' 4" (2.72m x 1.93m) Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin set in vanity unit, walk in shower area and push button flush WC. Extractor fan.
HEATING Electric under floor heating to all rooms with individual room thermostats.
OUTSIDE Landscaped communal gardens. Car parking is available on site to permit holders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45379260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.