3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDashwood Avenue, High Wycombe
- A Pleasant End Terrace Three Bedroom Property
- Conveniently Located For Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Pleasant Rear Garden
A three bedroom bay fronted end terrace property situated conveniently for the town centre and local amenities. The property comprises; dining room, living room, fitted kitchen, utility area, bathroom, three bedrooms, separate WC, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens. A good size property which warrants an internal inspection.
14' 5'' x 10' 7'' (4.39m x 3.22m)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, working brick open fireplace, dado rail, laminate wood flooring.
10' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.12m x 2.66m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with roll-edged worksurfaces, space and point for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side aspect, door to:
Space for washer/dryer, airing cupboard housing water tank, door to side access, door to:
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, radiator, two obscured double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Access to loft space, radiator, doors to Bedrooms and Separate WC.
11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.58m x 3.27m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, feature fireplace.
10' 4'' x 8' 9'' (3.15m x 2.66m)
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect,
Fitted with a low-level WC, wash hand basin.
To the rear the garden is of good size, being gently tiered with lawn area and patio leading to a decked area with garden shed, enclosed by fencing.
8' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.66m x 2.31m)
Radiator, built-in overstairs cupboard, double glazed window to side aspect.
Via a side path with gate, front door opening to:
15' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.57m x 3.27m)
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, radiator, dado rail, laminate wood flooring, stairs rising to first floor, door to:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7307984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.