2 bedroom flat for saleChesterfield Road, Goring-by-Sea
- LAST FEW REMAINING - WAS PREVIOUSLY £189,950
- STAMP DUTY PAID FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- ELIGIBLE FOR HELP TO BUY SCHEME
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garages Available
- Ideal Location for commuting
- Beautifully fitted kitchen
LAST FEW REMAINING - Robert Luff & Co are delighted to offer this stunning apartment finished to a very high standard which offers stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and beautifully fitted bathroom. Ideally situated in this favoured location just yards from the mainline station offering fast access to Brighton in just 26 minutes and direct trains to London Victoria in just 1 hour and 22 minutes. Local shops, schools, bus stops, doctor surgeries and leisure centre can all be found within a quarter of a mile making these flats a must buy. This stylish apartment is being sold with a brand new 125 year lease and a new homes warranty and with the option of garaging. An additional key point of these properties is that they are eligible for purchase under the Governments Help to Buy scheme and Stamp duty will be paid for first time buyers. Prices start at Offers in Excess of £184,950. The photos are from the show flat, but are indicative to the quality finish and fittings throughout every apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7337063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Goring by Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.