4 bedroom house for saleDunclutha Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Detached Chalet Style House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower & Dressing Rm to Master
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted kitchen
- Ample ORP, Detached Garage to the Rear
- Well Maintained Gardens to Front & Rear
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market the rare opportunity to secure a beautifully presented four bedroom detached chalet house with deceptively spacious internal accommodation. The property offers well maintained gardens to front and rear with the rear garden affording a townscape view and a south-westerly aspect. Internally the property enjoys a versatile and well appointed arrangement of accommodation comprising entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom/wc, living room, fitted kitchen, dining room, two ground floor double bedrooms, ground floor bathroom/wc, to the first floor a master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and en-suite shower room/wc and a further double bedroom. Enjoying cavity wall insulation, double glazing, gas fired central heating, ample parking to the front, a detached garage to the rear and being situated in one of Hastings most desired roads affording ease of access to St Helens Woods, early internal viewings come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom 1 - 12' x 11' 1st Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 11' x 11' 1st Floor -
Bedroom 3 - 14' x 11' Ground Floor -
Bedroom 4 - 11' x 9' Ground Floor -
Reception 1 - 24' x 11' -
Reception 2 - 15' x 9' -
Reception 3 - 11' x 6' En-Suite -
Reception 4 - 11' x 6' max -
Kitchen - 13' x 10' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45402405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26630344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.