4 bedroom detached house for saleElm Farm Avenue, Birmingham
- Four bedrooms
- Master en-suit
- Large fitted kitchen diner
- Utility area
- Guest WC
- Double glazing and central heating (both where specified)
SIMPLY STUNNING!! Extended, detached and finished to the highest of standards. The property affords four bedrooms with the master being en-suite, large modern fully fitted kitchen diner, lounge, study, utility, guest WC, driveway and large garden to the rear. Call 0121 749 7888.
This is simply a stunning family home, having been extended and finished to the highest of standards this property should not be missed. The property comprises of a lounge, large modern fitted kitchen and diner, study/playroom, utility, guest WC, four bedrooms with the master being en-suite, family bathroom, spacious garden to the rear with patio area and front driveway. Viewing comes highly recommended on this a stunning property.
Via a dropped kerb leading to a driveway providing off road parking.
Via a double glazed door to front elevation, staircase rising to the first floor landing, central heating radiator, solid Oak flooring and doors to:
W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and a central heating radiator.
Study/ Playroom 11' 4" into bay x 7' ( 3.45m into bay x 2.13m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and solid Oak flooring.
Lounge 17' 1" into bay x 10' 4" max ( 5.21m into bay x 3.15m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, television aerial point and a gas fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner 24' 3" x 9' 1" max ( 7.39m x 2.77m max )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher, tiled flooring (to kitchen area) and solid Oak flooring (to dining area).
Utility Room 5' 9" into recess x 3' 10" plus recess ( 1.75m into recess x 1.17m plus recess )
(Irregular shaped room)
Base storage units with work surface over, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating boiler.
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 9" to wardrobes into bay ( 3.05m x 3.89m to wardrobes into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit, extractor fan, fully tiled, central heating radiator and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" into bay x 7' 1" ( 4.60m into bay x 2.16m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and full tiling.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45403710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.