4 bedroom detached house for saleAmberley Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8LX
- Extended four bedrooms link detached family home
- Two reception rooms plus a huge open plan living/dining kitchen
- Ground floor shower room and a handy utility room
- Four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Long driveway to front leading to garage
- Well stocked and well screened rear garden in excess of 60ft
This tastefully presented and well extended four bedroom link detached home offers particularly generous living accommodation, which would be ideal for a family's needs. It is situated on a good sized garden plot in a sought after residential location within the Ivy Lane area. In brief the accommodation comprises of; a particularly generous entrance hall, a ground floor shower room/wc, a living room with feature fireplace, t.v./playroom with patio doors and a stunning open plan family living/dining kitchen. There is also a handy utility room, which provides access to the garage. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and a contemporary family bathroom. To the front of the property is a long driveway leading to the garage and an attractive lawn garden with well stocked borders. To the rear is a well screened garden, which measures approximately 60ft, which has patio areas, a large decked area and lawn. This really is a great all-round family home with more living accommodation than found in many other homes at this price level ? viewing essential to appreciate its presentation, size and the lovely garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7305033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.