2 bedroom apartment for saleSutton Court, Beech Street, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Over 60's purpose built complex
- Second floor apartment overlooking gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Residents Lounge
- Communal grounds
- Popular location
A superbly presented and very well proportioned two bedroom second floor apartment affording a pleasant aspect overlooking Myrtle Park and the communal gardens being situated within a purpose built complex on the edge of Bingley town centre.
Delightfully situated on the second floor of this purpose built complex is a very well presented two bedroom apartment offering attractive living accommodation. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes privacy and independence for its owners and features include electric heating, uPVC double glazing and modern kitchen and bathroom fittings. The complex is planned for the over 60's and has proved to be a very popular location for the retired buyers within Bingley and the surrounding areas. Outside the property is complemented by superb communal grounds, private setting backing onto the river and Myrtle Park yet convenient for Bingley town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises communal entrance hall, reception residents hall way giving access by lift or staircase to the second floor, entrance hall, lounge with open plan dining area, kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Bingley town centre is approximately 1/4 mile distant with its range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office continue along the A650 in the direction of Saltaire and Shipley. Continue through the traffic lights adjacent to the shopping centre and the former Bradford and Bingley Bingley Society. Take the first right onto Sycamore Avenue, proceed to the end Sutton Court will be seen straight ahead. Please note there is no for sale board.
1. We have been informed by the vendor that the tenure of the property is leasehold for a period of 125 years from July 2002. 2. We have been informed by the vendor that the service charge for 2016 was two payments every six months of £1,290 and ground rent is £410.00 per annum. For further information please contact the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45405480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN160608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.