1 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence Place, MAIDENHEAD
- Security Entry Phone System
- Lift to Fifth Floor
- Private Entrance Hall
- Spacious Living/Dining Room/Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Access to Stunning Large Roof Terrace
- Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Long Lease
- Convenient Position for Town & Station
- EPC Rating D
A superb One Bedroom Top Floor (5Th Floor) apartment in this sought-after town centre development within approx. 0.4 Miles of the Mainline Railway Station (Paddington/Future Crossrail Network). The property features a LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE, spacious kitchen/dining/living room and DOUBLE BEDROOM and would make an ideal first-time buy/buy-to-let investment. An internal inspection is most strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
NB: The main photograph is a general view of the block. The apartment in question is not visible from this photograph.
Under the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must advise that the property is owned by a partner of Braxton.
DIRECTIONS: From our office in the High Street, cross over the road to Market Street, turn right after the café and proceed towards Providence Place and Sainsburys Supermarket. The communal entrance door will be found just ahead of you in the pedestrianised location to the left of the Sainsburys cash point.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_444038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.