1 bedroom apartment for saleChapel Wharf, Chapel Arches, High Street, Maidenhead
- Ground Floor Apartment of Approx 614 sq ft
- Open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- High Quality Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
- Gas Fired Boiler with Wet Underfloor Heating
- Marketing Suite Open Daily 10am - 5pm at 4 High Street Maidenhead
- Marketing Suite: 7 Day Opening 10am - 5pm Contact 01628 627300
SHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN
Plot 2, Chapel Wharf is a one bedroom ground floor apartment of approx. 614 sq ft forming part of this outstanding collection of one and two bedroom apartments by Shanly Homes. Built with modern life in mind, the property features an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with access to a terrace. This property is nearing completion to an extremely high standard of finish and specification.
For appointments to view, contact Braxton on 01628 674234
External CGI's are indicative only. Interior photographs are of the Show Apartment (Plot 16)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45445716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMHCC_460397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braxton, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.