1 bedroom flat for saleOrchard Plaza High Street, Poole
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- Great Holiday Letting Potential
- Good sized Balcony
- A Short walk to the Train Station
- Close to Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- Immaculately Presented
- Integrated White Goods
- Close to Poole Quay
This immaculately presented One Bedroom flat is situated in the highly desirable Orchard Plaza development and is only a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants that populate Poole High Street.
The entrance opens into the hallway with wood effect laminate flooring and neutral decor, a storage cupboard housing the boiler is to your left.
The Bathroom is located to the right with floor to ceiling tiles, a heated towel rail, misted window and extractor fan, pedestal basin and toilet with a shower over a full size bath running from chrome effect mixer taps
The bedroom measures 3.45m x 3.79m which easily fits a double bed has two double glazed windows, wood effect laminate flooring and a fitted double wardrobe with wooden sliding doors and wall mounted radiator
The lounge measures 3.78m x 3.78m with wood effect laminate flooring and double doors which open onto the generous balcony which is large enough to accommodate a small table and chairs to enjoy the views over the High Street and across to the Quayside.
The kitchen which measures 2.41m x 2.25m is joined onto the lounge and comes complete with integrated white goods which include a Bosch Dishwasher, Bosch Washer/Dryer and Bosch Fridge/Freezer. There is also the Bosch Oven, Gas Hob and Extractor. There are numerous cupboards offering a large amount of storage space and worksurfaces.
This flat can be used as a main residence or rented out on both a residential basis or for short term holiday lets. Parking is available on a permit basis in the underground car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.