3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathbank Road, Cheadle Hulme,
- Period Semi Detached Home
- Retaining Many Attractive Period Features
- Private Mature Gardens
- Beautifully Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Fabulous Location Within Cheadle Hulme
**Draft Details** Stunning! This bay fronted period semi detached home offers great size accommodation with a stunning open plan family room/dining kitchen. Stylishly presented throughout with 3 bedrooms, refitted bathroom, great size hall with wc, large mature private gardens and driveway for two cars.
Presented in a most stylish manner, this most attractive period semi detached home enjoys a fabulous location in Cheadle Hulme, with a large mature private gardens and parking for three cars.
The spacious accommodation retains many of the attractive original features and the accommodation layout has been much improved by the owners with this large open-plan beautifully fitted dining kitchen and family room with bi-fold doors onto the garden. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, good sized lounge with bay window, kitchen, three bedrooms and a beautifully re-fitted family bathroom with under floor heating.
Large rear garden, brick built store and parking to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 588591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.