3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGipton Wood Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8
This is an immaculately presented and fully modernised home which is situated in a popular residential area of LS8 and in a really convenient location for accessing Leeds City Centre.
It's a semi-detached home with generous living space on the ground floor, three bedrooms and excellent outdoor space.
Having been completely refurbished and redecorated throughout, this home is well-presented throughout and ready for new owners to move straight into.
Gipton Wood Crescent is located just off Easterly Road which offers easy access to all areas of Leeds as well as providing regular bus services to the city centre. There are shops and supermarkets nearby as well as popular amenities on the Oakwood Parade.
Family buyers will be attracted to the range of local schooling options including Hovingham Primary School, St. Augustines Primary School and Oakwood Primary School.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- LOUNGE WITH ADJOINING DOORS
- TWO DOUBLE & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- LOFT ROOM WITH LADDER ACCESS
- SPACIOUS ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DECKED SEATING AREA
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45463410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.