3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringwell Lane Balby Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Traditional 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Off road parking & detached single garage
- UPVC Double glazing & Gas central heating
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury modern bathroom suite
- Galley style kitchen with utility room
- Enclosed & Private rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
NEW TO MARKET
Situated in a popular residential area is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom traditional bay window semi detached property with off road parking and single detached garage.
Briefly comprising of entrance hallway with a useful under stairs storage cupboard, two reception rooms the front having a feature uPVC bay window. At the rear of the property is a fitted galley style kitchen and utility room with great side aspect view from the kitchen window. Leading from the landing area on the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and both benefit from built in wardrobes. There is also a stylish modern fitted bathroom suite with vanity units, fully tiled walls and floor, recess spotlights to ceiling and over the bath shower. This spacious family home is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and is tastefully decorated throughout to a high standard.
Outside there is a low maintenance block paved front garden with gate and small boundary wall, side access gate leading to the enclosed and private rear garden which has a laid to lawn section, paved seating area, brick built storage outhouse and separate outside WC. Single detached garage with driveway for off road parking located to the rear of the property.
Close to a wide variety of local amenities, public transport links and with easy access to the A1(M), we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate this beautifully presented family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45466419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-12XK0UQL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.