2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinwick Road, Warrington
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY / INVESTMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms (Can easily Convert To Three)
- Semi Detached With Potential To Extend
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Awaiting EPC
*** Family Home or Investment Property ***
TWO Bedroom Semi Detached, with the benefit of no chain which could easily be converted to a THREE bedroom property and also has the potential to further extend. Requiring some cosmetic updating and ideal for first time buyers or investors. This property overlooks a park and is located close to the recently developed Jubilee Park, all major motorway networks, a short drive to Gemini Centre or Warrington Town Centre.
Arranged over two floors it comprises: entrance hall, lounge/dining room, lean to conservatory and kitchen to the ground floor with two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are front and rear gardens with a driveway parking and attached garage.
This is a lot of house for the money !
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45469492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4775952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Way Homes, Penketh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.