4 bedroom terraced house for saleCharlecote Grove, Sydenham, London, SE26
- Four bedrooms
- Two receptions
- 16'3 master bedroom with en-suite
- Highly sought after cul-de-sac location
- 0.2 miles from Eliot Bank school
- Excellently located for Forest Hill and Sydenham station/ELL
Superb four bedroom family home with two receptions and beautiful gardens tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in prestigious Upper Sydenham well located for Eliot Bank school and Sydenham station/ELL
Garden to front with plants and shrubs
Garden to rear with plants and shrubs and lean to over patio area
Close to Kelvin Grove, St Bartholomew's and Sydenham Secondary schools
Situated in prestigious Upper Sydenham
We have lived here many years and it has been a wonderful family home. We have spent a lot of time on the house since we bought it. We love the space that it offers and the tranquillity of the road. It is so peaceful and quiet up here yet we are still within easy walking distance of Forest Hill and Sydenham with a great range of shops, restaurants and bistros as well as great schools. We also have the two stations with great links into central London; perfect for commuting!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45474819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SYD160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.