3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandsfield Lane, Gainsborough
- Mid terrace property
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- EPC Rating: E
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the this attractive investment property with sitting tenants to the open market. A three bedroom mid-terrace property situated in an established residential area of Gainsborough. Internal inspection is invited, although strictly via the selling agent, viewings can reveal entrance onto entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and a lounge through dining room and kitchen with a well-appointed range of wall and base units. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC, along with stairs leading onto additional third bedroom onto the second floor. The property has uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, with low maintenance front and rear yards. Viewings are invited on this no chain property, although strictly via the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45481668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7310764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.