2 bedroom maisonette for saleDahomey Road, London
Offers in Region of
- Private entrance
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Wandsworth Borough
- Private garden
- No onward chain
- Excellent local amenities
Barnard Marcus are thrilled to offer to the market, an excellent two double bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in a beautiful period building with private garden space. Light and airy throughout, the property balances comfort and practicality and has been recently renovated to a high standard.
Barnard Marcus are thrilled to offer to the market, an excellent two double bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in a beautiful period building with private garden space. Light and airy throughout, the property balances comfort and practicality and has been recently renovated to the highest possible standard offering an abundance of modern day living space. Dahomey Road will place you within easy reach of many convenient local hotspots; the popular local cafes, shops, and supermarkets situated on Moyser Road are nearby, whilst the trendy restaurants and gastropubs on Greyhound Lane are within walking distance. We thoroughly recommend an internal viewing to avoid disappointment as the property comprises; private entrance, two very well proportioned double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom suite, modern fitted kitchen/reception room with direct access to immaculately presented private garden. The property is perfectly positioned for access to Streatham Common station meaning access into the City is great (London Victoria, London Bridge, Clapham Junction amongst others). In addition, the local bus links on Mitcham Lane will also provide superb access to Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Underground Station. Ideally located in the Wandsworth Borough, Dahomey Road further benefits from no onward chain and a long lease.
Garden 31' 10" x 11' 4" ( 9.70m x 3.45m )
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.38m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45489516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.