3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Columb
- SPACIOUS BREAKFAST ROOM/KITCHEN
- GENERAL PURPOSE ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SHRUB PLANTED FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY
- SHELTERED BACK GARDEN WITH PATIO
- SUMMERHOUSE AND SHED
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- OIL-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
This is an interesting property comprising an attractive, double glazed, centrally heated, semi-detached bungalow standing in a corner position at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac and with part-timbered countryside immediately adjoining and with very attractive country views from the kitchen windows. The bungalow has a lawned, shrub-lined front garden, including a concrete surfaced driveway and to the rear, a sheltered, walled and fenced back garden with patio, summerhouse and shed.
The property stands on the edge of St Columb with the local primary school being about 300 yards distant and the town centre with all shopping amenities being about ¼ mile away.
The north coast is within easy reach with the nearest sea and sands being at Mawgan Porth, about 4 miles away, Newquay Airport is about 3 miles away, the holiday resort of Newquay is some 8 miles away, the harbour/fishing town of Padstow and the town of Wadebridge are both about 8 miles away, Bodmin and St Austell are both about 14 miles away and Truro is some 17 miles distant.
Of plaster rendered concrete block cavity walls and tiled roof, the front elevation of the bungalow is part-reformite stone faced and an extension has been added to the end of the bungalow to comprise the breakfast room/kitchen and general purpose room and the property comprises the following Accommodation:
Inner Hall: 15'9" x 4'
Lounge: 13' x 12'3"
Breakfast Room/Kitchen: 23' x 10'6"
General Purpose Room: 26'6" x 7'
Bedroom 1: 11' x 10'3"
Bedroom 2: 9' x 7'6"
Bedroom 3: 9' x 9'
Bathroom: 6'6" x 5'6"
Front Garden: 25' x 22'
Driveway: 26' x 8'6"
Patio: 12' x 9'
Back Garden: 48' x 16'
Summerhouse: 7' x 5'
Garden Shed: 7' x 5'
Oil-Fired Central Heating System
Wiring in place for Night Storage Heating
Council Tax payable Band B £1100 per year (approx.)
Water Rate payable
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45509353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald I Weekes FRICS, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.