2 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Victoria Residence, Tidal Basin Rd, Silvertown, London, E16 1AD
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 921 sq ft
- 13th Floor with Private Balcony
- NW Aspect - Overlooking O2 Arena
- 24 hr Concierge & Communal Gardens
- 2 min walk to Royal Victoria DLR
- 5 min walk to Custom House
- 175 Year Leasehold (from 1999)
- Completion: February 2018
* SAVE UP TO: £50,000 *
* MARKET PRICE: £720,000 *
* QUICK SALE PRICE: £670,000 *
New Build Sales presents this contemporary 2 bed 2 bath apartment set on the 13th floor to the Royal Victoria Residence; a new landmark development situated in London's historic Royal Docks and within minutes from Royal Victoria DLR and the forthcoming Crossrail (2018).
Rising 23-storeys with expansive views of Canary Wharf and the city, this collection of apartments redefines luxury living by combining exclusive specifications with breathtaking views and stunningly spacious interiors.
The apartment comprises a custom designed kitchen fully fitted with integrated appliances, engineered oak flooring, carpeting and fitted wardrobe to bedrooms, and a beautifully finished bathroom with en-suite to master bedroom. This property further benefits from video entryphone security, and its own private balcony offering wonderful views of the iconic O2 Arena.
**Photos are for illustrative purposes only**
Located within immediate proximity to landmark projects such as ExCel London, Silvertown Quays and the new Asian Business Port, this property is situated in one of the best-connected areas in London which will be further enhanced by the arrival of Crossrail (2018).
From Royal Victoria DLR:
- Canning Town (Jubilee) in 2 min
- Custom House (Crossrail 2018) in 3 min
- Asian Business Port in 7 min
- Canary Wharf in 8 min
- London City Airport in 15 min
Crossrail Travel Times (from Custom House):
- Liverpool Street in 10 min
- Bond Street in 17 min
The area is currently undergoing exciting changes with £22bn worth of investment, including a £3.7bn regeneration masterplan transforming Canning Town into one of the most dynamic and vibrant areas of East London; Crossrail, Europe's largest infrastructure project; and the new £1bn Asian Business Port (ABP) which aims to create London's third financial district alongside The City and Canary Wharf. This investment alone is estimated to create 20,000 full time jobs and boost local employment by 30% - giving Royal Victoria Residence a rental catchment that is second to none.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45520344.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.