1 bedroom apartment for salePhalarope Way, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely Views across the River Medway
- Exclusive Fishing village Location
- One Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
- Secure Undercover Parking
- Direct lift Access from Parking
- Living Room 5.31m x 2.95m with Balcony
- Well Fitted Kitchen 4.30m x 2.16m
- Bedroom 4.40m x 3.28m
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Throughout
- No Onward Chain
A One Bedroom Apartment in the Exclusive Fishing Village with Balcony and Lovely Views Across the River Medway
Situated in the exclusive Fishing Village on St. Mary's Island, is this one bedroom second floor apartment, offering lovely views across the River Medway from the west facing balcony, including a 17'5 living room with French double doors leading to the balcony, a 14ft kitchen area which includes four ring gas hob with cooker hood above and electric oven below, plus dishwasher , washing machine and a built in fridge and freezer.
The property offers a useful full width loft space, in addition to gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Parking is provided for two vehicles, one undercover and one outside the building, with direct lift access from the parking area offering further security.
There is no onward chain and keys are available at our office on The Quays for an accompanied viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26639584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.