3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBunyan Green Road, Selston, Nottingham
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE DINER
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
***DETACHED BUNGALOW***THREE BEDROOMS***FAMILY BATHROOM***LOUNGE DINER***NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN***DRIVEWAY***DETACHED GARAGE***STORAGE ROOM***
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer this beautiful three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular hilltop village of Selston Nottingham. Bunyan Green Road is well located to public transport and road links to the local towns, Eastwood and Alfreton with easy commuter access to major roads such as the M1 motorway and Nottingham & Derby city centre. In brief the property comprises of three bedrooms, large lounge diner, family bathroom and newly fitted kitchen. Providing ample off road parking and a garage, this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With UPVC double glazed door to side elevation providing access to:
Lounge Diner 25' 1" x 10' 7" ( 7.65m x 3.23m )
Extended with UPVC sliding double glazed patio door, two central heated radiators, three TV points and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Recently fitted with matching wall and base units and roll top work surfaces, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, microwave oven with grill and separate electric oven and four ring gas hob, cooker hood, UPVC double glazed window to rear with double glazed door providing access to driveway.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed to window to front elevation, matching built in wardrobes, TV connection point, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, telephone/broadband point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Suitable for storage of dry goods, currently having a tumble dryer, providing access to loft and alarm system.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, central heating towel rack, bath with mixer taps and main power over head shower, wash hand basin, and low level WC with tiling all round.
Front & Rear Garden
To the front of the property there is a brick wall and laid to lawn grass area.
To the rear there is a patio area leading to a sloping grassed area with a wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45532434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.