3 bedroom detached house for saleBeverley Avenue, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Inviting entrance hall
- Exceptional, high spec kitchen
- Cosy lounge with pleasant conservatory to the rear
- Integral garage with power and light
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Easy maintain rear garden
- Off street parking to the front
- Short walking distance of the local shops and bus routes
Guide Price: £300,000 - £310,000 - Offered exclusively by us is this MODERN THREE bedroom DETACHED HOUSE. This property is the pinnacle of contemporary design and is located in a highly desirable area of Canvey. Meticulous detail and care has been applied to this property and has been lovingly maintained by the current vendors since taking ownership in 2006. The new owners of this property will enjoy the benefits a high spec kitchen, a warm and welcoming lounge, conservatory overlooking the pretty garden, ensuite to the master bedroom to name a few of its excellent points. Coupled with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this property comes highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_193_4283763
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4283763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.