3 bedroom terraced house for saleWheeldon Avenue, Derby
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Impressive Fitted Kitchen & Garden Room
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Wet Room
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Sought After Residential Location Close To City
- Viewing Essential
A superbly presented and maintained three/four bedroom period property in the sought after 'Six Streets' area of the city boasting a mix of period and modern features that can only be appreciated when viewed. The accommodation arranged over three floors comprises of a entrance vestibule leading in t
A superbly presented and maintained three/four bedroom period property in the sought after 'Six Streets' area of the city boasting a mix of period and modern features that can only be appreciated when viewed. The accommodation arranged over three floors comprises of a entrance vestibule leading in to a welcoming hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge, separate dining room with open access in to an impressive contemporary fitted kitchen, garden room and ground floor wc. To the first floor can be found two double bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom suite alongside a study/nursery. Stairs from the first floor landing lead to a master bedroom suite with ensuite wet room. Outside to the rear of the property is a pleasant enclosed garden area. The property is well placed for local amenities, access to Derby City, A38 and A52 and the picturesque Darley and Markeaton parks can be found a short distance way. As always with properties of this standard and location should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Having entrance door to the front, tiled flooring and solid oak door with stained glass insets giving access to:
Having tiled flooring, radiator, decorative ceiling coving, period archway, stairs giving access to the first floor and doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 11' 7" x 12' 4" into chimney breast ( 3.53m x 3.76m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace housing gas fire, decorative ceiling coving, decorative picture rail, wall lighting, TV point and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 12' 11" into chimney breast ( 3.56m x 3.94m into chimney breast )
Having feature fireplace housing living flame effect gas fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth, double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, fitted storage cupboard, fitted shelving, decorative ceiling coving, radiator and open access into:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a matching range of contemporary wall units and curved edged base units with wooden block work surfaces over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cooker point with glass splashbacks and stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed sash window, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and door to the garden room.
Having power and light.
Garden Room 9' 8" x 6' 6" max ( 2.95m x 1.98m max )
Having double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear elevation giving access to the garden, radiator, floor to ceiling picture window, velux sky-light and door to:
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs to the second floor and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 12' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.15m x 3.84m to wardrobes )
Having fitted wardrobes, decorative ceiling coving and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom 4/study 12' 3" x 5' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.65m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising of a P-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, recess spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and double glazed sash window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Having eaves storage, double glazed sash window and radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 15' max ( 3.18m x 4.57m max )
Having double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, double glazed sky-light to the front elevation, radiator, built-in storage, TV point and door to:
Having fully tiled walls with a mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, recess spotlights, heated towel rail and double glazed velux window.
To the rear of the property is a pleasant enclosed well garden with decked areas, well stocked borders, timber shed and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45539559.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.