2 bedroom flat for saleTyler Street, Wincobank, S9 1DH
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ELECTRIC WALL HEATERS
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
2Roost are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in Wincobank.
Situated in this popular and convenient residential area within reach of Meadowhall Shopping Centre, public transport and the M1 Motorway Network the property offers an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor. Call 2roost now to book your viewing 01142878696
A front entrance double glazed door leads into the lobby with carpet to the floor and giving access to the kitchen and utility area.
* Kitchen: 1.85m x 1.75m (6' 1" x 5' 9")
With a rear facing double glazed window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap. There is space for a washing machine electric, cooker and fridge freezer. There is tiling to the splash back areas.
* Living Room: 3.18m x 3.35m (10' 5" x 11')
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window, carpet to the floor. The main feature of the room with the wooden fire surround with marble effect hearth and back plate, and coal effect electric fire and electric wall heater.
* Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 2.95m (12' 7" x 9' 8")
Spacious room with rear facing double glazed window, carpet to the floor. Electric wall heater.
* Bedroom 2: 2.34m x 2.13m (7' 8" x 7')
Front facing double glazed window, carpet to the floor. Electric wall heater.
* Bathroom: 1.85m x 1.75m (6' 1" x 5' 9")
A white suite comprising of a panelled bath with a shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear, lino flooring, built in storage cupboard
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.