4 bedroom detached house for saleMoxon Place, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10
- Open plan sitting room
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Modern bathroom suite
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating E
- 1315 Sq. Ft (122.1 Sq. M)
A rare opportunity to purchase a luxurious detached family home located in St. Andrews Park. Built in the development by Charles Church and situated off Vine Lane, this property is located ideally for all your requirements.
From as soon as you enter the home you notice the superb condition and the lovely high ceiling throughout. There is great space downstairs with the large dual aspect living room, a dual aspect kitchen diner with space for table and chains. Off the hallway there is also a cloakroom.
Off the spacious first floor landing there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room.
To the front of the property this is a garden and a driveway providing parking and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a lawn and patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45566151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB161286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.