3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBell Lane, Broxbourne
Offers in Region of
- Off Street Parking.
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- Close To Broxbourne Station
- Close To Broxbourne School
- Extremely Well Presented, Ready To Move Into
- Garage Conversion And Single Story Extension To Rear
- Further Potential To Be Extended STPP
FANTASTIC LOCATION! William H Brown are delighted to offer this EXTENDED three bedroom semi-detached family home. Located within very sort after area within Broxbourne you will benefit from being with walking distance to ever popular Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Station.
FANTASTIC LOCATION! William H Brown are delighted to offer this EXTENDED three- bedroom semi-detached family home. Located within a very sort after area within Broxbourne, you will benefit from being within walking distance to the ever popular Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Station and all the amenities that Broxbourne High Street has to offer, also within easy access of the A10/M25 and Brookfield Shopping Centre. The property itself offers a great living space and boasts a garage conversion and single story extension to the rear with further potential and the possibility of having a double story extension and loft conversion SSTP. Internally the ground floor has been designed to an open plan style consisting of a good sized kitchen which leads to a dining area that flows to the living room and separate reception room which could be used as an office or play room etc and ground floor W.C. The first floor consists of three good sized bedrooms and FOUR - piece family bathroom suite. The rear garden has been landscaped with a patio area and summer house. This property will make for a fantastic family home call your William H Brown property experts for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Single glazed door to front aspect, single glazed windows and tiled flooring.
Aluminium double glazed framed door to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, part tiled, storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature electric fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 20' 6" x 10' 5" ( 6.25m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, patio doors leading to garden, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard. Wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, run way lighting, illuminated cabinets, ample preparation surfaces incorporating two bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, Two double Range ovens, storage compartment, seven ring gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer.
Reception Room Three 15' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Sink with tiled splash back.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, free standing wardrobes, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, cupboard housing boiler.
To the front of the property there is a garden which is mostly laid lawn including a feature tree, alongside the driveway affording parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a patio area leading to laid lawn and summer house. External power point and outside garden tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45566262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.