4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshfield Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Semi Detached House
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite and WC
- Through Lounge
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Full Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Own Private Garden
- Powered Outhouse to the Rear
- Short Walk to Southgate Station, Shops and Local Amenities
Very well presented FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with Off-Street Parking and Private Garden. Situated in a pleasant residential location near Walker primary school and Southgate Green with local shops and restaurants. Also convenient for Southgate town centre and Arnos Grove, both with a Piccadilly Line tube station.
Storage space and door leading through to;
Wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator and access to through lounge, kitchen, downstairs wc and study/bedroom. Wooden stairs with low level lights leading to first floor landing.
24' 11'' x 11' 0'' (7.59m x 3.35m)
double glazed bay window to front with radiator beneath, wooden floors and bi-folding doors with access to dining room.
11' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.48m x 3.40m)
double glazed sliding doors opening out to decked garden area, tiled flooring and open plan to kitchen area.
15' 0'' x 10' 0'' (4.57m x 3.05m)
11' 9'' x 7' 0'' (3.58m x 2.13m)
First Floor Landing
Acess to Family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a study.
12' 3'' x 10' 6'' (3.73m x 3.20m)
13' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.01m x 3.10m)
6' 0'' x 4' 7'' (1.83m x 1.40m)
Stairs leading to Loft Conversion
16' 7'' x 13' 3'' (5.05m x 4.04m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7342470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rash & Rash, Southgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.