3 bedroom terraced house for saleLime Tree Avenue, Thurcroft
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious three double bedroom town house
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- New Kitchen and Bathrooms
- New central heating system and boiler
- Freshly decorated and re carpeted throughout
- Pleasant cul de sac location
- IDEAL FAMILY PURCHASE
Guide Price £95,000 to £100,000. This FULLY REFURBISHED three double bedroom town house provides spacious FAMILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION within a pleasant cul de sac location in Thurcroft. Refurbishment includes a newly appointed modern fitted Kitchen with integral appliances, a stylish fully wall and floor tiled bathroom with shower and separate upstairs WC, a new central heating boiler and system, it is freshly carpeted and decorated throughout with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, generous Lounge, open plan Kitchen Diner, downstairs bathroom, three first floor bedrooms and a WC with washing facilities. Externally the property has a fully block paved driveway and a sizeable privately enclosed garden.The location is handy for local primary schools and has public transport and shops all close by. EPC G.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7336838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.