1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePlowman Close, London, N18
Offers in Region of
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat in Enfield with bay window, within greensward & boasting a 75 year lease
- Free parking
- Built in wardrobes
- Laminate flooring throughout property
- Bathroom recently refurbished
- Double glazing throughout (installed 2014)
- Newly installed Fuse box with NAPIT Electrical Certificate
- Enfield Town Centre is 3.8 miles away, with regular public transport.
- Silver Street Station is an 8 minute drive away which takes you into Liverpool Street Station
- Easy reach to M25 / A10 / A406
ENFIELD EXCELLENCE - ONE BEDROOM FLAT
An impressive flat in Enfield is looking for a new owner to enjoy its enviable location with excellent connections on the TFL network as well as good connections to motorways and major roads.
The property is brightly decorated with its attractive open plan style, wooden floors and is ideal for a first time buyer. It benefits from its own parking facilities and some recent refurbishment including new windows and a new fuse box. It also benefits from wooden flooring throughout and fitted wardrobes.
For a quick sale, this property has been reduced in price recently.
At eMoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45572046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwq-meqm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.